The Best Gift Book for Cat Lovers
Hours of laughter for any cat lover.
This best-in-show humor anthology, beautifully illustrated, includes quotes and articles from Dave Barry • Ellen DeGeneres • The New Yorker • The Onion • Steve Martin • Paula Poundstone • Steven Wright • Drew Barrymore • Mark Twain • George Carlin • Sarah Silverman • Rita Rudner • Albert Einstein • Wendy Liebman • Demetri Martin • Groucho Marx • Patricia Marx • Bette Midler • Rodney Dangerfield • Tig Notaro . . . and many more.
Plus hilarious tweets from regular folks like you!
- Drew Barrymore will tell you about her greatest wish in life (“If I die before my cat, I want a few of my ashes put in his food so I can live inside him”).
- Dave Barry tells you what your cat really thinks about you (“They’re always watching you with that smartass cat expression and thinking, ‘God, what a cementhead’”).
- Ellen DeGeneres asks: “Have you ever had a cat in heat? They just change on you. Once she was my kitten, my adorable little pet. Then, she’s a hooker.”
- The Onion describes “The Common Benefits of Cat Ownership” (“Cats are adept at defending your home from mouse-sized robbers”).
- Comedian Paula Poundstone tells you that “The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.”
- An Ordinary Person tweets about her deteriorating relationship with her cat: “My cat and I pass each other in the hall without even making eye contact. I think we both know we’re just living a lie now.”
- Writer Bud Herron offers practical tips on how to bath your cat (“Know that a cat has claws and will not hesitate to remove all the skin from your body”).
And MUCH, MUCH more.
Be sure to check out the companion book: